Valves for PVC pipes
Piped slurry systems
We offer a range of manual valves (knife gate valves) for piped slurry systems, which fit the common 110, 160 and 200 mm PVC pipe diameters.
All valves are in acid-proof stainless steel.
The valves are glued to the pipes and easy to operate with their removable levers.
See the brochure below for further information.
- As a drain valve on discharge line
- As a stop valve at discharge for distribution to one or more tanks
- As a stop valve placed inside or outside the building
- For replacement of old stop valves: the sluice valve can be installed outside the channel or livestock shed to secure easy and safe handling
- Special spring on the lever ensures that the valve remains open during pumping
- No cracking due to freezing
- Withstands rough handling
- Does not become stuck
- A 1.2 m stainless steel control lever extension enclosed in a protective pipe can be fitted on valves which are buried deeply.